The benefits of relaxing massage. At Home London Mobile Massage Therapy
Relaxing massage therapy is a treat for both body and mind. Its main purpose is to relieve stress and help us feel good, but at the same time, it can relieve some pain and solve health problems. Relaxing massage therapy is recommended for both the elderly and babies. Relaxation massage is also recommended for pregnant women. It can have a therapeutic role, in case of pain or swollen legs, but also a cosmetic role, because it prevents stretch marks.
Its main purpose is to relieve a person of stress, and this goal is achieved through the use of a special massage technique by a massage therapist. The basis of this technique is the simultaneous impact on the muscles and joints, as well as the impact on the brain.
The benefits of relaxation massage therapy:
- relaxes muscles;
- stimulates circulation;
- eliminates stress and fatigue;
- attenuates muscle contractions;
- maintains skin elasticity;
- preserves joint mobility;
- eliminates insomnia;
- normalizes brain activity;
- it can help you get rid of cellulite;
- improves posture;
- relieves migraines;
- contributes to cell regeneration;
- stimulates memory, concentration, and attention;
- stimulates the immune system.
Contraindications to relaxing massage:
- skin diseases, the relaxation massage is performed only on healthy skin;
- lung diseases, such as pneumonia, lung abscess, or purulent pleurisy;
- diseases of the digestive tract;
- recent cerebral hemorrhage;
- major mental illness;
- muscle ruptures and hematomas;
- localized venous thrombosis;
- varicose veins and varicose ulcers;
- inflammation of the lymph nodes;
- inflammatory or infectious processes in the body;
Relaxation massage is recommended in the following cases:
- excessive muscle tension and muscle discomfort;
- nervous tension;
- stress and insomnia;
Relaxing body massage should be part of your weekly schedule, especially if the lifestyle is an alert one, without many moments of pause. The body needs time to recharge and release tension, and the relaxation massage provides them successfully. A session can last between 30 and 90 minutes, maybe even longer. We can opt for two or three sessions a week. The beneficial effects of the relaxing massage, are seen right after the first session and after a few months, you can see a considerable improvement in quality of life and sleep, increased physical and mental tone, a more beautiful and healthy appearance of the skin, and general well-being. Combined with a healthy diet and sports, massage helps us lead a healthy life for the body and mind.
Relaxing massage helps to release endorphins and serotonin, thus having a strong psychological impact. For best results, this massage is performed in a pleasant atmosphere, using aromatic oils and soothing music.
For the best relax massage therapy in London, make an appointment on our website
We offer relaxing massage, Swedish massage, classic massage, deep tissue massage, sports massage, anti-cellulite massage, reflexology massage, lymphatic drainage massage, and pregnancy massage.