Personal data may be provided freely by the User or, in the case of User Data, collected automatically during the use of this website.
Unless otherwise specified, all data required by this request is mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate with them, it may not be possible for this website to provide the Service. In cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, users are free to refrain from communicating this data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the service or its operation.
We need your data for the following purposes:
– to provide our Services to our Users and Therapists;
– to improve our Services and their features and content;
– to promote our Services not just through our website but also for events, newsletters, competitions and promotions where we have your permission to do so.
We use Personal Information to make your customer experience better on our website and to offer you certain benefits through customized marketing messages like promotional offers or news updates.
User data is collected to enable the owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, SPAM protection, Displaying content on external platforms, Contacting the User, and Registration and authentication.
We need your data for the following purposes:
– Identity Data : This category includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, and gender;
– Contact data : includes postal address, email address, telephone number, and the address at which you want the treatment to take place;
– Financial Data : includes bank account and the card details to manage payment for massage treatments by Users on behalf of the Therapists and purchases of Products on behalf of Retailers, and the bank accounts of Therapists in order to pay them for the Services provided;
– Transaction Data : includes details about payments to and from you as either a customer or a therapist including data about the services you have provided or purchased.
– Technical Data : This data category refers to IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website;
– Profile data : this category includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you or fulfilled by you and website browsing history, demographic, feedback and survey responses, any information that you have made publicly available on our noticeboards or on social media networks; and for the therapists, we collect the following data: photograph, biography, treatments offered and languages spoken, average rating obtained from our evaluation, number of bookings and schedule information;
– Usage Data : this category includes information about how you use our website;
– Service Notes : this category refers to information such as instructions on how to access a building. You provide this information voluntarily;
– Communications and Marketing Data : refers to your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How we collect personal data:
Personal data is collected in various ways: direct interactions, automated technologies or interactions, third parties, or publicly available sources. The Personal data is collected when the user makes an online booking and check out, log in to our systems as an existing customer, visit our website, when the user is contacting us by sending a message, writing to us or phoning our customer services and bookings telephone line and when interacting with us on social networks. The company also collects bank details securely encrypted when the customer makes a payment.
How do we store and protect the personal information of the customers?
The data shall be processed at the operating offices of the data controller and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. Contact the owner for more information. The User’s personal data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. For further information on the place of processing, the User may consult the section on details on the processing of personal data.
The data are processed and stored for the time necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
The data controller shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction of personal data.
The treatment is performed using IT tools with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the indicated purposes. Apart from the owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, hosting provider, companies IT, communication agencies) may have access to the Personal Data.
The Personal Data we collect when the customer makes a booking with us will not be transferred to third parties other than the independent therapists with which we work, with the purpose to allow them to receive the necessary details to attend the booking.
The user has the right to:
- may withdraw consent for the processing of his / her personal data previously expressed;
- it may object to the processing of its data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent;
- has the right to obtain information about the data processed by the owner, about certain aspects of the treatment, and to receive a copy of the data processed;
- may verify the correctness of its data and may request that it be updated or corrected;
- when certain conditions are met, the User may request a limitation on the processing of his Personal Data. In this case, the data controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation;
- when certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of his personal data by the Owner;
You can exercise your right to prevent the process used to collect your data by clicking the unsubscribe button in our emails or you can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
The personal data of the User may be used by the owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment to defend against abuses in the use of this website or the related Services by the User. The user declares that he is aware that the controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
You may have clicked on an ad for this website that was delivered by Google. Google measures the performance of the advertising it delivers. By providing a tool to more accurately measure the performance of the ads Google delivers, Google (and advertisers) will be able to improve the quality and relevance of the ads that you see. To measure performance, Google uses small strings of text (known as cookies) that are placed on your computer when you click on ads. Cookies typically remain active on your computer for about 30 days. If you visit certain pages of the advertiser’s website during that period, Google and the advertiser will be able to tell that you saw the ad delivered by Google.
Cookies are very commonly used on the Internet and do not harm your system. Cookies have a number of uses. They can also be used to estimate the number of users on our website. Cookies may also be used for other purposes, such as to maintain the security of the website and provide information on what administrative support the website may require.
These terms and your use of this site are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. Any dispute arising under these terms or out of the use of this site shall be resolved exclusively in London, United Kingdom courts.