Become a Mobile Massage Therapist
First at Home Mobile Massage
How to prepare for your massage
What do I need to do before, during, and after my treatment?
Just before the booking
-Check the details:
Make sure your address is correct, and double-check when you book the treatment – your therapist can only deliver the specific treatment you’ve booked.
Help your therapist out by using the ‘Notes’ tab to:
– Let them know of any pre-existing conditions,
– Tell them about parking options
– Share specific directions or instructions for entering your building
An hour before
Prepare your space:
– Make sure there’s enough space to accommodate the massage table, leaving enough space for the therapist to move around it – a 2x2m space is ideal.
– Prepare two large towels, plus one small towel to use as a headrest.
– Get ready to relax
*Relax your muscles with a warm bath or shower.
– At the end of your session, your massage therapist will give you time and privacy to get dressed.
– It’s easy to rebook the same massage therapist for another day – just go on Revive Moment website