How to prepare for your massage
What do I need to do before, during, and after my treatment?
Just before the booking:
– Check the details:
Make sure your address is correct, and double-check when you book the treatment – your therapist can only deliver the specific treatment you’ve booked.
– Help your therapist out by using the ‘Notes’ tab to:
- Let them know of any pre-existing conditions,
- Tell them about parking options
- Share specific directions or instructions for entering your building
An hour before:
– Prepare your space:
- Make sure there’s enough space to accommodate the massage table, leaving enough space for the therapist to move around it – a 2x2m space is ideal.
- Prepare two large towels, plus one small towel to use as a headrest.
– Get ready to relax
*Relax your muscles with a warm bath or shower.
- At the end of your session, your massage therapist will give you time and privacy to get dressed.
- It’s easy to rebook the same massage therapist for another day – just go on Revive Moment website