Become a Revive PRO
Becoming a Revive PRO is more than just having a normal job – it’s about following your dream of having a rewarding career.
We are looking for London-based professionals with experience in Massage Therapy to join us now.
Our main mission is to deliver 5* wellness services for everyone in the comfort of their home, hotel, or office.
Why a Revive PRO??
- Be Your Own Boss,
- Possibility to make up to 1400£/week
- Flexibility – You choose Your working hours (full time/part/evenings),
- Dedicated Support Team will look after you and your bookings from Monday to Sunday from 7 am-11 pm,
- No minimum weekly hours,
What do I need??
- Right to Work in the UK
- A Passport (or driving license if you’re a British citizen)
- An existing DBS check certificate issued within the last 12 months
- Proof of address(utility bill, bank statement, etc)
- Certificates of qualification related to massage therapy (min Level 3)
- A massage couch + accessories needed for a massage
- Insurance for Public Liability, Products Liability, and Medical Malpractice (or equivalents).
- This is a self-employed (Freelance) position. Applicants must be able to work in the United Kingdom as self-employed.
Send all your documents required + a short description about you to email@example.com
Do I use my own equipment?
Yes, each therapist is required to provide and use their own equipment and products for all treatments. For massage therapy, you’re required to bring a massage bed with you.
Do I have to work a certain number of hours per week or month?
No, therapists are not required to work a minimum number of hours per week or month.
Can I turn down a booking?
Yes, you are not required to accept any bookings that you do not wish to. You can contact our support and they’ll be more than happy to help you.
Do I have to use specific brands/products?
In general, you are not required to use or buy specific branded products, only for some specific treatments you’ll be required to have a specific brand product.
Will I need my own insurance?
Yes, all therapists are required to have their own insurance in order to complete bookings provided by Revive Moment.
Am I required to have a DBS check?
Yes, we ask that therapists have a DBS check in order to accept bookings with us.
What areas do you cover?
At the moment we cover all the London boroughs and towns which are inside of M25 motorway.
Do I have to wear a uniform?
You are not required to wear a uniform. We advise therapists to wear smart black clothing.